We can all help our neighbors in need this holiday season
This holiday season, you can make a difference in the lives of our fellow Floridians through FPL’s Care to Share® program.
Since 1994, the program has helped individuals and families who experienced temporary financial difficulties, such as sudden illness, unexpected unemployment, or another emergency or personal crisis, keep their lights on when they needed it most. Together, our FPL employees, shareholders and customers have raised more than $21.2 million, helping nearly 85,000 families in our local communities. All contributions are collected by FPL and distributed to local communities through a network of nonprofit human-service agencies.
There are no administrative fees, so every dollar donated truly makes a difference and may be tax-deductible for customers who volunteer to donate. Care To Share® support is only made possible by the generosity of FPL employees, shareholders and caring customers just like you. Here are some of the ways those donations have made an impact:
“You relieved stress, both emotional and financial. You provided electricity for my daughter, who is suffering from a chronic illness.”
– Deidre C., Melbourne, FPL Care To Share® program recipient.
“It was definitely a BLESSING! I cannot thank the case manager and FPL enough. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU.”
– Kenyalea C., Bradenton, FPL Care To Share® program recipient
“This program impacted my family by assisting in our hard times and made it possible to get my bills caught up, so I can manage and maintain my finances.”
– Clarissa B., Fort Lauderdale, FPL Care To Share® program recipient
Interested in supporting?
- Sign in to your FPL.com account
- Click the link “Donate to Care To Share”
- Fill out the donation form and hit “Submit”
- Your voluntary donation will be debited from your bank account within 48 hours or less